Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It's the freaking weekend!

"Sippin on coke and rum
Im like so what I'm drunk
It's the freakin weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun"
- Ignition. R Kelly



I had a feeling I was in for it this weekend. And it's Tuesday and I have a delayed hangover. My head hates me. Anyway photoes!

So Saint Mary said to me.. lets go pick up some lesbians!

My response was ..... sure. [This is my standard response to everything lately. Want to shave your head? Sure. Want to play chicken with an oncoming train? Why not.]

Sober faces. Try and remember these.

Smokey strobe lights. Not my camera.

Saint Mary is finding those light v. v. pretty. Whee! Lights!







We are so goofy! By this time we are high on wet pussies and Hanson. They actually played MmmBop! It was fricking hilarious.I distinctly remember standing with a group of girls in the bathroom serenading Saint Mary with "You're the voice" in the bathroom. Oh God.



I am told Ms Smith here regretted her shot of absinthe the next day. Much like the rest of us.

I was really wasted by one clock and I had no inhibitions left. So I said to this lady- You have a really great ass. Do you mind taking a photo with me? Well I guess who could turn down a request like that right?? Nobody.
She was trying to get her girlfriend to go home so she could spend quality time with her mistress. I wonder if she eventually convinced her girlfriend to leave. She was trying to hail a taxi as we walked away.

That was a much excellent night, but I paid for it the next day.

--

I went to work on one hours sleep. I was absolutely gorgeous. [Well actually I didn't look too bad considering how much make up I piled on] and I was wondering how I was going to make it to Dylmah's party in one piece. Considering I was designated driver and I was swerving even as I was walking.

In the afternoon, I got a message from Mexicana, she was down for the night. And she wanted dinner with me. We never have dinner anymore. Oh shoot. This is going to take my entire set of logistical skills. And I don't have any!

So I ran home from work, threw on some clothes and started driving. Of course, I was late. By the time I got to Dylmahs he pushed me out of the drivers seat. "I'm driving! Move out!". He's a proponent of offensive driving- I feared for my poor civic.

I stayed for a little while, ran to dinner with Mexicana [who got me the Hello Kitty MAC compact!] and then had to run back. Everyone was well on their way to getting completely trashed. I was going to stay til midnight Cinderella style but as soon as I stepped on the dancefloor I felt myself getting the most ridiculous headspins [the unfun kind] and I knew I had to get going before I drove my car into a pole. I was totally twinge-y at having to leave early.


Two of my favourite people. That was the first beer of the night.

Teeth everywhere!



Who's a happy chappy at having to leave early??






Everyone had an awesome time, there was talk about tabletop dancing and clothes coming off. I feel like I missed a lot of photo ops. When I left Dylmah was doing the AC/DC dance on the dancefloor.

Well that was my weekend topped off with a really really rushed essay on Twilight. [It may be the cause of my headache. Fucking Bella and Edward.]

Next week! I think more lesbian antics to come. I'm going to start getting a life again. About time~!

No comments:

 
/>