Monday, June 15, 2009

Aww?!

This weekend I received a happy texts [the kind that makes you laugh]. One drunken phone call [one of those. It has been a while]. One epiphany where I decided that I'm not a lesbian. And a forehead kiss!

So we were talking shit in the back of the car and the conversation went like this

M: I'm so cute! Don't you think I'm cute?

Him: Oh my God. You are so cute.

M: Really?

Him: Here I'll show you how cute.

He grabs me and kisses me on the forehead.

M:....

---

When I told this story to Polish and Campbell, they collectively went "awwwwww! we love forehead kisses!"
And I was.. are you serious? if we were dating for two years then ok. But a random one? Meh. I'm not his sister!
Polish: There is no way you are complaining about a forehead kiss! Those are rare!
Me: I figure.

No comments:

 
/>