Thursday, June 25, 2009

I believe it when I can see it for myself.

I asked Mystic Meg how long I was going to be hurt for.

She looked at my palm and said "This guy has hurt you so badly, I think the damage is life-long. However... two years, you will feel hurt for two years."

---

I looked at her and I yelled "If I feel like this for two more years! I will roll myself off a cliff! in a barrel!"

---

I was sick of feeling mopey and depressed. And I was sick of those people who had left, having such an intense effect of how I was feeling every Goddamn day.

---

The next day, I woke up and I promised myself that this was going to stop. And it was going to stop as of that morning. I think my friends were a little dubious at this prospect. I can't really really blame them. I had cried for three months straight by then. At home. In public. In restaurants. At work. I had permanent tear tracks on my face.

---

Three months later, I figure that this is the week God [God?] has sent both of them to see how well I'm doing.

---

I'm still alive.

---

And there were no tears!

---

"Will you be ok?"
"I'm honestly in a really good place"

---

And I wasn't just saying that to make him feel better.

I think in some weird way, I have circumvented fate. All of these things that were meant to be.. and I just thought I would go around it.

I don't feel damaged. This is going to sound completely drippy but I don't want to give them the power to damage me. I'll decide when I'm beyond repair, thanks very much.

And thus closes another bizarre period of my life. Moving on to greener pastures, pleasant roads and waterfront views.

2 comments:

Linksta said...

=) thats great. im really happy for you

Mush said...

Thanks babes ^^

 
/>