Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Doing nothing and random musings.

Here's what I did today:

Absolutely nothing! So much so that I think my couch has a nice little dent in it from my butt.

I'm sitting here watching crappy tv, typing on the laptop, eating sausage pasta and drinking diet coke. I love diet coke. I also love documentaries on the Taliban, I don't know why- I think it's because I find it funny that they drive American Humvees. Death to the Infidel car! after we've used it, of course. Haha.

Lipstick Jungle is a positively crappy show. Not even pretty fashion for me to look at. Why is everybody dressed so blah? Fire the stylist! Or introduce some stripper zombies. Anything to make it more interesting. Killer mice? Time travelling nuns?

I'm going to Hooters tomorrow! I'll go and exploit some waitresses and squeeze some waitress-y breast. If they'll let me. Promise some pictures!

No comments:

 
/>