Wednesday, June 10, 2009

House Issues


This is what gardening does to your hands. Who says it's healthy???

So my real estate agent called me today and he sounded really really embarrassed.
RE: Mush?
M: Yes?
RE: I just wanted to talk to you today. About the house.
M: What about it?
RE: Well the other agent says that the yard is too messy. And weedy.
M: Yes, it's been raining i haven't gotten to it yet.
RE: And one other thing.
M: ...
RE: Your shoes. He wants you to fix up your shoes.
M: My shoes.
RE: Yes, he says that they are in disarray and impacts on the sale of the house.
M: They impact on the sale of the house.
RE: [Embarrassed silence] Just keep it neat, like normal.
M: .....

Would you like to see what my shoes look like on a normal everyday basis? They look like this. [Lots of converses, I know]

Yeah Ok. I think that if prospective buyers are scared off by how my shoes are laid out, they should probably consider buying a vacuum sealed bubble where the air only comes in through a via filtered vent. My shoes- affecting the housing boom, pair by pair. Eesh.


I was walking down the stairs and I noticed the picture was missing and I was what the heck?


On further inspection, the picture was laid facedown at the bottom of the stairs.

Tell me that's not weird, that the middle picture fell down by itself. In a space where there is no wind. None of the other frames are affected.
Can we get an x-files theme going??

The pictures are a series of three. They are little boats representing life. One indicates turbulence. Two is the calming of the storm. And three is the period of reflection that comes afterwards. I figure that it's some sort of sign that it's not over yet.

No comments:

 
/>