Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hooters


This is the look Campbell gave me when I told her to stop studying and come to Hooters with me. Not impressed.







However we both clean up nice. Don't you think? Well you can't really see me because I applied smoky eye and I look like someone punched me [actually it very closely resembles the effect of that Garnier Stuff] and I'm not really fond of pictures where I look like the victim of domestic violence. Mystic Meg gave me the leather jacket. I'm just giving props to her because she was going to throw it in the bin. The bin!


Hooters! You can't see very clearly because the rain is making everything blurry. But apparently those people on the balcony are waving. I'm such a tourist I know.



Menu!



Here's a picture of the waitress's ass. I didn't feel really comfortable asking for an actual photo- touristy as I am. Now here's the thing- I was going in expecting a mix of Penthouse forum and KFC. Uber beautiful women shaking their tits in my face while they repeated my order in breathy little voices.. "ooh.. chickennnn..". They just looked like ordinary women in short shorts! Orange short shorts.

When I expressed my disappointment to Betty that no-one looked like Jenna Jameson. She very sternly admonished me that no-one who actually looked like Jenna Jameson was going to work for Hooters when they could easily make much more money nabbing rich husbands in Double Bay. None of our waitress had asses either. They were nice however. And there was nothing wrong with our orders. They were much nicer than I would have been.

Clearly, anybody who goes to Hooters is not going for the food [except food critics] and the food.. well it was kind of atrocious. Who am I kidding? It was high priced subway on a bun bought from Woolworths. Blerk. I wouldn't give that stuff to Minnie and I'm sure she wouldn't eat it.
I ordered a philly cheese steak. It even looks terrible in my camera and I'm a food photo genius. Blah.


Remains of the entree.


My Philly cheese steak. Seriously it looked like that. All the meat was half out of my bun. I think it was supposed to be fashionable. It was just annoying having to push everything back in. I gave up and just started eating the meat by itself.


Betty and Noodle!




This is part of the meal where I'm getting told to put! the camera! down! I love the expression of the guy in the back by the way. Origin is playing and New South Wales is getting trounced.


Cheers Girls!


If nothing else, at least they have ice cream.
So the end conclusion? Well I'm not really in any rush to go back. Scratch that.What the heck would I go back for?? There's nothing to ogle [boy or girl wise] and the food is meh. And no-one has explained to me why there are groups and groups of teenage boys hanging around the parking lot [I know that seems like a dumb question but it really isn't]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so that means we're going to need to find a new place to watch origin! 2 more games!!

xx Betty

 
/>