Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sitting here


So here I am sitting in the prettiest spot in the world, the sun is out, the sky is blue and the laptop doesn't work. I don't know if that's a sign of whatever. To put it down and just enjoy the moment. (Ironically, not the blackberry which I'm typing on atm)

I got into the most ridiculous discussion this afternoon over meteor showers and the word 'apparently'. If you're reading this and you're still mad at me- Imma let you be mad but really life is too short. Tomorrow one of us may be hit by a bus or get squashed by random anvils and we won't be talking over the semantics of some dumb word.

Some guy (Alex from Parramatta!) is leaning over the railings watching the fish in the water. Looking for leatherjackets. He keeps yelling over to his brother. It's funny to see how excited he is. I guess you don't see that kind of enthusiasm very much anymore.

No comments:

 
/>