Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shoes, cats and photobombing.




**Sorry, ignore my nighttime rants- I figure I must have once again made your RSS feeds a bit nutty. I am doing that alot this year. Still didn't get any sleep if you managed to read it.

I'm just going to avoid talking about it. Going to go around it until I can write about it rationally. Big old elephant in the room. [On a completely unrelated note, should I just go and buy that stupid drawing tablet yet? I miss illustrator.]



And.. and three pairs of brand new converses! You can't see the sparkly detail on the blue ones [in case you're like.. don't you already have a pair in that colour you nut?]. I actually saw a pair of my Dr Seuss's, but I resisted. I closed my eyes and walked past. Why twist my arm like that?


I actually laughed out loud.

I'm in a really strange mood musically lately, I'm mixing my 80's power ballads [Whitesnake! yeah!], with my summer list- I expect neighbours to kick my door down any minute now.


No comments:

 
/>