Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm clean! I'm clean!

A little while ago [not sure of the date] Mystic Meg came into my room and said "You know I thought you would be different"

And I said "?different? different in what way?"

"Well... I thought you would be more princessy than you are"

".... I'm not princessy at all [but now I think I will be a princess and tell you to bite me!]"

"No, no, no not princessy as in up yourself, but princessy as in take care of yourself better."

"Oh. I think I look after myself fine"

"Yeah you eat alright.. but you need to look after yourself better"

"Um..? are we talking face creams? because I really don't think I should spend more money on that I have like boxes and boxes of whiteners."

"No, I mean like.. look at your room! It could be better"

"I'm renting- I can't paint my walls purple. "

"Nonono, how can you bring a guy over for this?"

".... I'm not bringing anybody into my room.. wait. ARE YOU CALLING ME MESSY?!"

"NO. I'm not making myself very clear am I? You're not messy- you're just not organised"

"... I know where everything is. What are you talking about?"

"I'm just saying you have to look after yourself better- you have great taste- you just have to go that extra mile!"

"I still have a feeling you're calling me messy"

"I'm not. Just throw out everything and start anew. You can have any guy that you want if you tried you know"

"Ok, forget it- I have no idea what you're talking about"

---------

And with this ridiculous conversation even though I have a 37 degree fever and am delirious and talking to walls- I am sitting here on a Monday night cleaning my room. Seriously. My room doesn't even need fricking cleaning.

No comments:

 
/>