Sunday, August 01, 2010

When I get my guitar..

So a million centuries ago I lent my guitar to my cousin Matty and now that I'm on this quest for self-improvement, I thought I would ask for it back. It turns out that he lent it to his friend and then he and his friend had a break-up and now my guitar is lost to the woods forever.

However. However! He offered to replace it and we're going off in a few weeks to find a new guitar for me to love. and learn. [I guess you do love and learn, or is that live and learn?]

And seeing this today, I've officially decided that this is going to be the first song I'm going to learn. That's right, it's Justin Bieber's Baby, I really love the relaxed vibe of this video. And isn't that what guitar is all about?




I swear when I finally learn it, I'll post my own video up for y'all to see. So excited!

No comments:

 
/>