Sunday, August 08, 2010

Tuesday is the new Friday apparently

[Last week]
Mush: So when are you free for dinner?
Him: Next Tuesday is good for me.
Mush: Cool.

--
Stepdad: So are you free Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night? We're going to eat out all week in celebration [of my stepbrothers visit].
Mush: All three days? Can we just try Monday first?

--

Mush: When are we going to the Great Northern for steak?
Dylmah: Tuesday.
Mush:... I can't do Tuesday.

--

MD: Let's go watch Inception
Mush: When?
MD: Tuesday. It's tight ass Tuesday.

---

Weirdamwaycultguy: Do you want to join Amway?
Mush: I .. don't.. think it's a good idea. I need to do some research
Weirdamwaycultguy: Just come along to our seminar and see for yourself!
Mush: When is it?
Weirdamwaycultguy: Tuesday night.
Mush: Oh, wouldn't you know it? I'm totally booked out for Tuesday night. It's just too bad. Darn.

No comments:

 
/>