Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keeping busy with... salsa?

[phone with the consumer]

Miss Maggie: So we want to advertise this Salsa class..

Mush: Ok, great. That's no problem [starts talking about dates and figures and blahdiblah]

Miss Maggie: (interrupts) So are you coming?

Mush:... to .. Salsa?

Miss Maggie: Yes. Am I going to see you there?

Mush: Uh, no. I'd be... awful.. I have no hips.

Miss Maggie: It'd be fun!

Mush: You'd be embarrassed to have to teach me. No.

Miss Maggie: I'll see you there!

Ok part of me thinks that the idea is kind of fun and would be an interesting way to end my self-improvement kick by year's end. And the other part is like.. are you crazy? You have the rhythm of a baby elephant. People will die tripping over you. You don't want to be responsible for the hospitalisation of an entire salsa class [I don't know how but I'll manage it somehow.]

Could be fun though.

No comments:

 
/>