Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whoosh whoosh

I am so hungover.

Here's a general rule for life. Don't get really drunk and watch the new Star Trek movie.

Firstly, everything goes hyper fast and whoosh whoosh whoosh. And it makes your head spinny. Even more spinny.

Secondly, It makes it really really really hard to follow plot [Why are there two Spocks? Is that Leonard Nimoy or is that the young spock in age make up? Am I going crazy?]

Thirdly, I don't know if the alcohol affected my perception [it probably did] but Kirk's forehead was massive! Massive!

Fourthly, when you squee for John Cho- there's a time lapse delay and people think you're squeeing for Simon Pegg or Uhara or that random green alien.

Fifthly, When I'm sober I squee more inwardly- not interrupting the poor girls next to me with my John Cho cheerleading

Sixthly, Those poor girls had to deal with us running to the bathroom every twenty and a half minutes

And now at some point I have to watch it again. Sober. Maybe Kirk's head will be in proportion then.

Kiddies, remember tequila is bad for you!

No comments:

 
/>