Friday, May 08, 2009

Take that Freud!

Ordinarily I never document my dreams because I find reading other people's dreams inexplicably boring. Feel free to ignore this post if your eyes glaze over

My anxieties are officially making me mental. And I didn't even know I had so many. Damn. Pick and circle my worries

I'm driving and talking to Sb on the phone and I ask him to do something for me [I think I asked him to see me actually], but he refuses and I get really really hurt and angry and I'm crying and firing off angry smses [those smses actually seem really familiar] and he doesn't reply, so I keep on driving.

I continue driving to school and I'm looking for parking and I park in some suburban street and before I leave the car I check on my two teddy bears in the back. I decide not to leave my ipod in the car for them to listen to [huh.].

I didn't know that Snuffles was mad at me so as I'm walking away, I see him release the handbrake and my car goes flying down the hill and smashes into another parked car.

My dream self and my real self both have the same reaction 'crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap'

And I can only do what I can do. I see the house next to us has turned the light on and the probability that this is their white car is very high so I jump into my car and drive off [oh God, look at the back of that white car]

So now I'm in tears again and I park in a spot closer to uni- the front of my car is a mess.

I get to uni [where did snuffles disappear to?] and I receive my report card from the counter and it says .. "Mush is doing really badly in all her classes. She doesn't participate and the only reason she's doing any good in any of her classes is because she smiles at Matt Hocking" also the report card is covered in big red crosses.

That does it. What a crappy day in dreamland. And so dream me has had enough and turns around to go home but realises that there's not much chance of driving home in my crashed up car.

And this is where I start to have a full blown panic attack- there's no way I can go to class after that savaging but if I leave they'll suspend me for cutting too many classes.

This is where my parents show up and say "Go home!.." and I explain to them about my car and they tsk and say they have a solution for me!

They provide me with a cardboard box and say "Use this". I'm stumped.. it's a cardboard box. They laugh and say we have one too!

Um. Ok. So I get in the cardboard box on the highway and it doesn't move like a car. Obviously. The only way it's going to move is if I sit in the box and push forward with my hands. And this is how I slowly go home- pushing myself in a cardboard box going 2km an hour.


That's it. I'm apparently a giant ball of nuts.

No comments:

 
/>