Saturday, May 09, 2009

Too many shifts and no time equals no underwear

So I am quite a bit past caring what people think. I am even more past caring what people think at work.

About two weeks ago I said to my supe, "Don't give me so many shifts.. I don't want to work seven days a week. I will be tired. I will be cranky. And I need time to wash my socks."

He laughed and thought it was the most hilarious thing ever.

Sure enough, two weeks later he didn't listen and I am out of underwear. I had to resort to wearing a really dodgy pair of boxers which don't quite fit. I have to roll them over my pants so they don't fall down. Am I the sexiest person ever? I think so.

So I was talking to this supe today and I must've stretched or whatever and he turned to me very sternly and said:

Mush, when you come to work- you have to get completely dressed.

I looked at him and said "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your boxers!"

"Oh. ... ... ... well I told you! I told you to give me a day off so I can do laundry! but you didn't listen! I'm telling you. I have no underwear. None."

"Go buy some!"

"When?!"

"Thursday night. Late night shopping"

"Today is Saturday... so unless you want me to go back in time..."

And that shut him up.

You know ordinarily I would be embarrassed or whatever. but. I. don't. care. That's right I'm tired and cranky. Take that. I'm not a happy worker.

No comments:

 
/>