Sunday, May 25, 2008

Randomnessly..

-I still love Indiana Jones. He can enter my temple of doom anytime! [Or my temple of lurveeee.]

-I've started reading crime novels. Am currently reading "The Devil's feather"- the problem is it's not scary.

-I've also started liking champagne. As I grow older, it tastes less like cat pee.

- The three types of footballs for the three types of football are Sherrin, Gilbert and Steedon [Shit, I hope thats right!]

-Poker nights are always better when you wear jeans.

-Having your eyebrows waxed doesn't really hurt that much

-I drove all the way to Chatswood and back.. by myself! I'm so proud, I'm patting myself on the back.

-My supe Dan gave me a fridge magnet. Its a Star City fridge magnet. What am I going to do with a Star City fridge magnet?

No comments:

 
/>