Tuesday, June 01, 2010

What would have sold me on the iPhone

ok, so we all know I didn't get the iPhone because my fingers are just way too fat and there's no way I'd ever be able to type on it. Well I could type on it. Badly. And then I would be annoyed because then everyone would assume I have bad grammar and I'd have to go around correcting people even more than I already do to compensate. So no. Bad idea for everyone involved.

However I was surfing today and I spied an app that says "It's Britney, Bitch." when you shake it. That is so so cool. If I had an iPhone and that app, I would be shaking that mother all day long. Of course, it's too bad that Apple doesn't care about us less dexterous people or I would be having the time of my life on that thing.

It's Britney, Bitch!
It's Britney, Bitch!
It's Britney, Bitch!

And now I am off to go rock Gimme More on my iPod. The irony. It's never lost on me.

No comments:

 
/>