Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello Kitty Jelly Bellys


Well what can I say except for: Well hello lover!

And of course since we're on the edge of the world they don't sell them here. Lucky for me, I have a vast network of jetsetting relatives.

Mush: Hey Matty, are you going overseas next week? I wanna place an order with you. [Haha, he's like my supplier! My Hello Kitty drug mule]

Matty: I'm heading there next week, what do you need?

Mush: A bling blackberry 9700 case and a box of Hello Kitty Jelly Bellys :D

Matty: I'll see what I can do. Although I don't know if you need more candy [I bought 3kg worth of gummi bears last week. Whoops]

Mush: Thanks Matty! Did I mention that you're my favourite cousin? [Hopefully no other cousins read this blog!]

Matty: Lol. Wait til you hear my lecture about too much candy.

No comments:

 
/>