Saturday, May 22, 2010

Too Picky

Two weeks ago.

Disco Stu: So what do you look for in a guy? *looks around bar to the men running around in togas
Mush: oh you know the requisite smart, kind and funny.. and..
DS: And?
Mush: And he has to be able to do the New York Times crossword puzzle and a one handed gutter push up
DS: *Starts to laugh. I don't know how to wing you.
DS's Sister: Wait. So they have to be able to do the entire crossword or can they like say.. finish 90%?
Mush: Well.. I'll say .. 75%. I'd be happy if they could do 75%.
DS's Sister: And do they have to be able to do a one-handed gutter push up straight away? or can they.. work towards it?
Mush:........ straight away..?
DS: Minimum?
Mush: 5? er.. 3?
DS and DS's Sister both grin at me
Mush: What? Too picky?
DS: A little.


Two weeks later

I almost crash into the back of a Barina who stopped in the middle of the road to change lanes [! What. Right.] I swerve around him and see a [fine, he was cute] Asian boy hunched over his steering wheel. Oh God. Way to go to help the stereotype out there buddy.

I message DS :
Ok her highness has added another criterion to her list besides the crossword pushup thing! Must be a good driver! Cannot hunch over steering wheel.
DS: HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

 
/>