Sunday, May 16, 2010

My girls on a Saturday night

I was just talking to someone the other day [who??] about how I'm hanging out with boys all the time lately, and it's been a long time since I've got my girl fix. So I called them all to my place. Emergency Oestregen Session.

Here's the question of the day: When you get a whole bunch of beautiful, intelligent, independent women together why does the conversation eventually always always come back to penis?

So says Campbell: How was it? Was it big? Did he flop it out?!

Mush: AHAHAHAHA.. I can't tell you because then I can't introduce you. And if I introduce you, the entire group of you will be looking at his area and judging. Awkward for everybody.

Campbell: I'm living vicariously through you. You'd better tell me!

Are there any boys reading this blog? Because, yeah be afraid that's really how we talk when you're not around. [Your girlfriend's friends know more about you than you care to know..]

And this how I know we're all getting old, six o clock on a Saturday night completely crashed on my couch.

Being a twenty something is so much more exhausting than it looks, but I made them all get up to get food. Coconat was wrapped up on my bed like in a cocoon. I'm so heartless I know but the food was totally worth it.


Yes, even worth the cold. It was frigging freezing. It was New York Weather. Yikes.

And guess what I miss? I miiiiisss my dining table. My beautiful dining table. The dining table which ensured we didn't have to eat on the floor make-shift picnic style. Like hoboes. Deliciously fed hoboes, but still.


Big ass rack of ribs. Mm..

And.. sweet yam mash..

Photo fail.
HOT WINGS!
And last but not least, oh my God, Missisippi Mud Cake. I uhhh.. can't possibly find a way to describe how good that cake was. As we were eating it, we all went really really quiet. I think time stopped for that cake.

And afterwards we all just collapsed on our stomachs in a complete food coma.

I used to think I was missing out if I didn't get out there and party the night away but on a night like last night, it's confirmed that I'm not missing out at all. Much love for the girls, cake and inane penis talk.

No comments:

 
/>