Saturday, January 12, 2013

It feels like this is the year I'm hanging up my keyboard




As above.

I don't know.

I appear to be getting slacker and slacker. And also because I'm no longer toting around a point and shoot, I'm not taking as many photos (cam-hoing on my phone, yes. But I don't know how many photos I can possibly post of me pulling faces. Lots?)

I've been writing since 2005 when Geocities was still a thing. Eight years later and I'm not sure exactly what to say anymore.

So here's the compromise (always willing to compromise) I'm going to try and write at least once a day, even if it's a damn sentence and I'm going to climb up that mountain til my 30th birthday. If by my 30th birthday, I just can't document anymore then I hang it up and write blogger a nice little farewell note.

If somehow by then I get my mojo back, well then I guess you'll see it. I have my doubts though.

In the meantime, they've discovered water on mars!

 

Funny right?

No comments:

 
/>