Thursday, January 24, 2013

I gripe.

So this is my resolution for this year.

I will not turn on any damn appliance on in the morning before I go to work. No iron. No curler. No stove.

Why? because even if I write it on my forehead or tattoo it on my hand, I am never 100% sure that I've switched anything off. Somehow a panic button flips in my head as soon as I reach the ferry and I have to turn back making me damn late. And the stupid thing is? the appliance is always off. Yeah I know.

This happened more than a couple of times last year and this morning was the final straw. By the time I did a circle back to the ferry, I was super sweaty and my hair (so painstakingly curled) had frizzed out to the before shot in a shampoo commercial.

Also I missed my ferry. again.

So never again, only cereal and baseball caps for me in the morning. Don't mention to me that my skirt is wrinkly lest I laserbeam you to death with my eyes.

No comments:

 
/>