Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The weekend to end all weekends

"I love you in the morning,
When you're still hung over
I love you in the morning"

-Sunday, Bloc Party.

So I am twenty six.

At twenty six, I should not:

throw up at clubs.

be ejected from clubs.

Drink til I'm semi unconscious.

Call people in my state of semi unconsciousness

Steal peoples burgers.

Instead I should act like a perfect little lady and sit with my legs crossed and my pinky up and tinkle politely instead of laugh.

Huh, as if any one believes thats going to happen.

Lets just try and start off acting sober first.











I wasn't going to post this picture but I love Dylmah's expression. I'm bored. Take the photo already!



That Eric is such a stud muffin, he just naturally attracts women. See what's going on there?!











I love this photo. It makes me happy. I can honestly tell you now that I have no idea what's in that drink. I remember vaguely asking for a vodka cranberry. That is definitely not a vodka cranberry.





Pulling a pose.

And who the heck is that girl???

When the armwarmers have come off, it means I am goneskis.



And I thought I would end the photoes on a happy note. That's in McDonalds as well! Score for good lighting.

2 comments:

dylmah said...

That drink would be one of the jameson dry limes you stole from one of us.

Mush said...

That's a jamesons?? It looks like a vodka red bull!!

 
/>