Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dance like you think no-one is watching.

The good thing about me [I have good things!] is that I bounce back quickly so firstly if you try to appease me, the likely thing is I'm going to go with it and secondly I'm partial to absurd situations so after I sulk about something, I'm usually done- I won't go on about it for three days, unless I'm using it as some sort of anecdote.

I had a horrible case of the moops this morning connected to last nights moops and I slept like.. someone who couldn't sleep.

So when I rolled into work this morning, I was a wet eyed bundle of joy.

I was trying to explain myself to Campbell and she wasn't getting it, and finally I exclaimed at her "Can you hear what I'm saying! Why don't you get it?!"

And she replied "I get it."

And this is how I know that Campbell knows how to handle me better than I know how to handle myself.

She said "I get it. Let's dance."

And then she proceeded to contemporary dance all over the bar. Complete with twists, little jumps and handflicks.

She extended her hand to me

"Dance."

and together we swivelled and pirouetted til we were tired.

No comments:

 
/>