Friday, July 27, 2007

A girl crush

Anyway as you noticed that lately I've been what you would call.. a misery guts [thats the light term for it] so I thought I would treat myself for a blow dry, since my hair exploded sideshow bob style and I was only holding it together by forty five bobby pins [sideshow bob? bobby pins.. thats some weird karmic correlation right there.]

Back to the topic, I shuffled off to the hairdresser- some Japanese salon around the corner and this very very cute girl y'know comes and washes my hair. And then when she was finished, she directs me back to my chair and says:

I massagie your head, ok? [Wahahaha.. do you know how much I enjoyed her saying that? I'm seriously a forty year old, orange-coloured white man wearing a fake rolex]

And then proceeds to give me the most spine-tingling head massage that I've ever ever and will ever receive. You know how some people just don't know where the points are and just end up massaging your eyebrows and your earlobes? Well, she didn't do that.

Eeee... I think I was half in love with her by the time she finished, or in lust. Or wanting to hire her as my permanent massage slave.

Sb thinks I should ask her out. Should you really ask someone out on the basis of a good massage? Wouldn't that make me tremendously shallow?! [yes. yes, it would.]

No comments:

 
/>