Tuesday, July 24, 2007

No-one in this office eats

So I had a packet of salt n vinegar chips in the cupboard which I mentioned about two weeks ago and to my surprise when I opened it this morning, it was still there.

What kind of freaks ignore a packet of salt n vinegar chips?! What kind of sacrilege is this?!

Anyway I've been offering it to anybody who walks by and they just smile and say no. ..no...

The mind it truly boggles.

This is not really my kind of office, I need an office where people are stuffing chips into their mouths by the handful. [ This place is depressing me by the non eating, which in turn is making me eat more, its a vicious cycle]

Of course, its sort of hampering my ability to answer the phones when they can hear "Hmmpphllo? Rnnchhh rnnnchh" but you know its all in the name of the greater good, I'm slowly clearing out this place of all its food, so when people offer it to them, they don't have to shake their heads and smile politely.

No comments:

 
/>