Monday, July 16, 2007

The various injuries I've sustained since I've been away

You can see how hard I've been working [or it may be an indication of my clumsiness.. I dunno]

*Cuts all over my feet from walking on broken glass. I broke glassware at work and it went into my shoes, and because I couldn't empty them in the middle of the floor I had to walk over them into the kitchen, and now my feet look like .. well.. you can play noughts and crosses on them.

*A smushed elbow from the bartender walking into it.

*A stubbed toe from tripping over in the shopping centre [Sb: again? theres nothing to trip over?? ]

* Bruises all over my back from the supermarket worker running into it with a trolley. I was standing in the aisle studying the shredded cheese and this stupid moronic imbecile [who should be desexed and not allowed to breed] piled her trolley so high she couldn't see where she was going and plowed straight into me. While I was nursing my back, the other customers took their time out to inform her what a halfwit she was . Cheese and idiots- a dangerous combination.

* Vinegar hands. I accidentally dumped vinegar all over Sb's head [It was an accident! I swear!]

* A broken heart, apparently its very easy to break.

No comments:

 
/>