Thursday, July 26, 2007

Deal or no deal

I just got offered a bit of a payrise to stay in this office longer.

Of course the obvious answer should be along the lines of "WAHAHAHAHAHA.. will you fuck off with yourself?"

But then I think.. [sigh] wouldn't an extra six hundred dollars help to take me to Taiwan to Saffron's wedding?

And then I think.. bugger that, I have just enough for an expensive handbag and what I want to do is lay down with it for a week.

then back to... "It's one of your best friends weddings.. Good fucking grief, get off your ass and go"

and then.... "But I'm tiiiiiired *whine and the people in this office are bitchy and lazy and don't eat salt n vinegar chips [even though bizaarely they buy it in bulk]"

After all this to-ing and fro-ing, when the time comes for me to answer the phone and do my job, my head is not even here anymore. "Hello, wedding dress. Mushmush speaking" and then the other person down the line says in befuddlement "Wedding dress? Isn't this Wynn Tressider?"

* Sorry no pictures lately, I can't hook my usb into this comp.

No comments:

 
/>