Friday, August 03, 2007

Its a temporary personality upgrade

Yesterday I had a conversation on msn that went like this [paraphrased of course]

Cup: Do you like any of the jobs that you do??
Mush: No, I'm miserable. I attract misery like lint.

This little bit of conversation came right out of the blue at five o clock in the afternoon and I wasn't even whining [well to him anyway]

So I came to a decision, [woo! momentous!] I will stop complaining for an entire week. Not about men, food, work, .. nothing. So even if a gigantic meteoroid smashes into my living room and I have to be so highly inconvenienced as to walk around it, I will still remain stoic and talk positively ["ahh.. a huge rock! rocks are pretty!"].

Of course this blog will become extra boring as I talk about how remarkable life is and what not. but I guess if I have to repress [repress!] for a week you can put up with me going on and on about rainbows and butterflies..

2:22 [Its only 2:22!]

OMG. lets do a positive spin. Not killing my office manager will not land me in jail where I will be not be shanked by baldies in orange jumpsuits. There. that was... uplifting. You know what? I will just concentrate on my burger. Lalala. Nice burger.

No comments:

 
/>