Monday, August 27, 2007

10 things about the weekend

1. I inadvertently watched two Liev Schrieber movies this weekend. You know how with some actors you feel like you could be friends in real life? I don't feel that with Liev. He'd look at me disapprovingly and I'd yell "you! are not! my dad!" before slinking away somewhere.

2. I still hate work. Ta-dah!

3. I dyed my hair blonde, well streaky blonde, some people called it brown, others called it hazel. I'm the only one who thinks its blonde, so apparently I'm also colour blind.

4. Theres a woman moving in next door with her maltese, which should make for some interesting fights. [Between Minnie and the maltese, not me and the woman. I'm a lover not a fighter..]

5. Getting drunk will generally end up with me singing loudly and badly at two in the morning.

6. James Blunt does not belong in the middle of a happy hardcore collection [and never ever ever will]

7. No-one likes taking vodka shots

8. When someone at work offers to take you up the butt, the correct answer is "Sure, how about now?" and not "whuh?". Because "whuh?" will ensure you are teased mercilessly til the end of the day. Also "whuh?" is a terrible comeback.

9. Getting up at one in the morning to mark your boyfriend's essay is the mark of a true saint. [Me. saint.]

10. And the best fact for last, apparently Hitler had a thing for golden showers. Its true because I watched it on tv. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. [I just went off on another set of giggles]

No comments:

 
/>