Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things that:

Since nothing really interesting is happening in my life.. its time for some lists!

Ta-dah!

Things that gross me out: [ummm.. no pictures]

1. Peeling prawns. Especially twisting the head off because when you do black goo spills out followed by unidentifiable yellow mush. Also prawns are distant cousins to cockroaches. Therefore what I'm really peeling is a sea cockroach.

2. Anatomy for Beginners. Apparently you can peel a man's balls like an orange. You just slice and then take the outer layer right off, leaving you with um... balls...maggot coloured balls. Its as gross as it sounds. Oh and just for fun the professor [of Horror!] takes a pin and sticks it in the tip of the [non skin covered] penis. I almost ralphed.

3. Speaking of ralphing. Guess who threw up spaghetti-os in the bathroom? Its a lovely orange and red colour. And the aftertaste in your mouth tastes like lemons. Cheesy lemons.

And now .. who feels like dinner with me?!
 
/>