Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Meet me at the altar in your white dress

Last month I dreamt:

That Mexicana, Saffron and I were standing at the bottom of a very very tall staircase. It was like a giant fire escape with nothing else connected to it. Anyway Mexicana and Saffron had this great idea [sigh. not so great] to climb to the top of this staircase thing, and I was like "are you kidding me? I'm afraid of heights!" and they're all "Nooo! It'll be cool!" so anyway up we go, for some reason they are wearing spangly stilettos and I am wearing flats [although now that I think about it, yeah ok I'm the flats girl] and so we're racing all twenty nine levels of it. When we reach the top, we're so high up that we're kind of surrounded by clouds. Anyway Saffron happy to be there, leans backwards on the railing and shes on those stilettos so she topples right over it and plunges down.. down... down. Mexicana and I rush to the railing to look for her, but when I look down I know theres no hope, because theres no way anyone can survive a fall from twenty nine storeys.

Then I wake up.

Yesterday Saffron told me she was getting married. And this is the part where you tell me I should stop over analysing my dreams.

No comments:

 
/>