Monday, March 14, 2011

More randomness



[Ignore my hands.. I don't know why they look so big. And yellow.] But a lanyard with a key on it can only mean one thing- I'm sort of-kind of coming out of retirement and hurrah!

On a sadder note, my first blog today at work was on the Japanese earthquake tsunami. Going to Google People Finder and then sobbing like a baby is considered highly unprofessional in the workplace, so you just kind of have to look up at the ceiling and blink for a bit. [My advice for tears at work from a consumate crier]

Not everyone is going to find everyone.

In case you missed this on my facebook, I'm going to post it again [and probably periodically on a monthly basis] because I love it on so much. Rawrrrr.. Bacon.


There are so many things that I love about this picture that I can't even begin to name all of them [but I'll try?] 1. It's a SHOE!
2. It's a SHOE that drives at 19mph
3. What the hell is he doing in a SHOE?
4. I looove how happy the guy is in the shoe, he is the happiest shoe guy ever.
5. And he's cute! Bonus!
6. And I like what he's wearing clothes-wise.
7. What's with all the pissed off Asians in the background?
7. Oh. It's a test drive for a shoe car [only $6500!] I'm guessing then those pissed off people are actually pissed off commie workers and that the rider is the factory owner's son. They might uprise and kill him.
8. He wouldn't get very far at 19mph .
9.It can carry two people! Take me away in a giant SHOE!

No comments:

 
/>