Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30/3/2011

I totally heart shape this poster.


"Malkovich?"

"Malkovich! Malkovich Malkovich, Malkovich."

"MALKOVICH!!! Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich; Malokovich Malkovich, Malkovich Malkovich."

"Malkovich. Malkovich."

[Which is pretty much all I'm hearing today. La la la.]


I'll take 17 of those- thanks very much!



"No I don't wanna get thrown in your ocean/
Don't try/
You know that we already know you/
It's over

At your own burial/
Don't forget to cry at your own burial
-Burial, Miike Snow

For all my talk of self-preservation, the truth is I don't really have any. I'm completely shell-less and for some reason in my la-la-la head I have a tendency to forget this when I'm distracted by other things [like shoes, books and pretty diet coke bottles]. Which is why even when I see something hurtling at me from two hundred metres metres away and people on the sidelines are yelling "move dumbass! move!"- I don't duck.

And I am never failingly surprised when it clonks me on the head and I get hurt.

Yeah, it's dumb I know. Watch the ball, don't stand in the line of fire and be more careful next time when playing with stupid boys.

No comments:

 
/>