Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not enough Campbell in my life

Campbell: This cop pulled me over and he was all 'I saw you talking on the phone' and I said 'No, I didn't' and he said 'I saw you.' So what could I say except for 'yeah okay fine I did.'
And then I asked him if I could sweet talk him out of it and he said I couldn't.

Mush: You asked if you could sweet talk yourself out of a ticket...AhAHAHAHA.. you did not!

Campbell: I so did.

Mush: Lady, you seriously have balls of steel.

--

And then the two of us walked down the street singing harmonies on What's my name by Rihanna. Oh na na na what's my name? what's my name? And of course talking about how Drake makes us want to drop our milk on the floor too [that's not a euphemism]. I really miss that girl! I didn't get to see her enough this year.

--

I have a big long post to write which I've been writing in my head for about two weeks now but that will have to wait. I take my first motorbike ride tomorrow.. wish me luck yeah? Rounding off 2010 with one last challenge!

No comments:

 
/>