Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's a plan.

Mush: Let's make a deal. If I don't leave in February, we will go to San Francisco together in July, walk around, do nothing.
Speedy: [eyes wide open] Go to a baseball game!
Mush: We will totally go to a baseball game. [Mentally writes that on the bucket list] The 49ers yes?
Speedy: The clubs, we have to hit the clubs.
Mush: Of course. That's a given.
Speedy: Vegas! We have to do Vegas since you did it with your parents last time *breathes in* So. Much. Fun.
Mush: We're agreed?
Speedy: We're agreed!
Mush: Shake!

I love those moments when life just gives you something to look forward to.

---

And what I really needed was to go out and get my dance on. One really good friend, my favourite bar, a shitload of really good songs [Walk this way! Ghetto Superstar! Shook me all night long!] and I feel normal normal like I retrieved something that went missing. It was totally worth another pair of ruined shoes.

Hilariously I bumped into that prostitute recruiter from a few months ago, she's still hanging around there looking for new bait. She didn' t recognise me however and I wasn't about to greet her.

Mexicana: Of course, she didn't recognise you. You're just one of the other prostitutes that got away.
Mush: AHAHAHA. Thanks babes.

No comments:

 
/>