Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Did you miss me?

So it's been a week and I really don't have much news to report.

My hands still look .. blistered.. and so I'm wearing white cotton gloves to keep the masses from vomiting all over my shoes and my hands [which would make them worse]. The Michael Jackson/traffic controller/leprosy/mime jokes just keeeep coming.

Q: What did the leper say to the prostitute?
A: Keep the tip.

--

It's been five days and I have heard neither hide or hair of Coffee [and no returning of messages] so I presume he got bored of me. Again.

In which I have to say: There's no way in hell that I am doing this whole run around rigamarole. Again. So Game Over. Aren't you glad that I have actually achieved personal growth??

--

Of course my body is not getting it, because every night for the last week, I will all of a sudden jolt up wide awake at 3am. Yes, 3am. Clearly my body is not listening to me very much lately anyway.

And I'll lean over to check on my messages and there will be drunk dials from Sydney and Thailand. I guess it was the weekend after all.

--

Coconat: You are the drunk dial queen! No wonder you can't sleep! You should switch off your phone.

Me: I think I'd still wake up anyway.

--

Me: I don't smoke.

SB: I checked your blog. You did last week.

Me: Crap.

I always have to be accountable for what I say on this blog lately.

SBv3.0: Aveda and I were talking about what you wrote...

Me: Aveda and you read my blog?!

--

I haven't spent time with Minnie in a while- I miss her little waddle. She's better off here than in my apartment though. [Sorry, here* is my mums place.] She's stalked off again.

--

I need to feng shui my little studio. I never believed in it before but I figure I need all the health/wealth luck that I can get- heck stuff the love bits.

--

SB was over today painting the ceiling when my mum called.

Mum: Are you helping?

Me: No.

Mum: Good girl.

--

As he was leaving he gave me a hug. I almost fainted with the familiarity of it. No-one hugs like he does.

No comments:

 
/>