Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rubiks cubes are hot!


So anyway I was talking to Mexicana about what I really like in a guy and one of my prerequisites is fluidity in movement. Not fluidity as in terms of dance but being able to take off a shirt in one go, opening a bottle with one hand that kind of thing. That kind of thing really makes me die a little inside. I think it's because I myself have no grace to speak of. And also I think there's a projection of confidence that comes with it. .. [Is it hot in here? I think so]

So she was telling me about her boy Ippon

Mexicana: oh u know what I find really hot? watching Ippon solve a rubix cube.

It's fluid and intelligence in one!

Mush: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. [at this point I rolled off my chair and hurt something]

Ok we'll go to the Rubiks cube convention when it comes around

Mexicana: theres one? omg. I will prolly have to bring my vibrator with me.

No comments:

 
/>