Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Its a quarter life crisis on a Wednesday afternoon



What I am doing on a Wednesday afternoon:

  • Blatantly ignoring the truckload of work in front of me [Yoo hoo! Says the Indesign layout with my name on it]

  • Sharing a packet of potato chips with Minnie- I wish I still had a camera so I could capture her chewing. Its fricking cute.

  • Youtubing Jason Mraz. Please give him some love. The boy is a genius.
You and I both- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTUfx2p69zY

  • Trying not to disappear back into my bed and sleep.

I wonder if I thought that my twenty five year old life would be more exciting than this. I thought it would involve me sipping maitais around a pool in a pair of high heels while a bevy of tanned waiters fed me grapes as I ordered people around on my mobile. [Apparently I'm a twenty five year old Naomi Campbell]

I did not believe it involved living in the most suburban of suburban suburbs without a car. Not even a snippet of hunky half naked waiter to polish my toenails or even feed me a grape. My dog has eaten my mobile so that it can neither be considered stylish nor sexy. It is also too cold for any sort of pool weather. Its yeti in a sweater weather.

What happened to my dreams and ambitions? I need to really sit down and re-evaluate what I want from life, of course this can only happen when I finish doing layouts. Sigh

No comments:

 
/>