Friday, June 27, 2008

Guess what I'm [not] drinking?

Last week I was at dinner with my parents and I had decided to give up soft drink, I had succeeded for about a week [six days?] and by the time dinner came around, I had massive coke cravings.

After a while I started to stare longingly at the bar and their coke fridge, when my mum asked me what was wrong.

Me: I'm giving up soft drink, I really want a coke. Bottled coke....mm..*trails off into misty silence

Mum: Oh, is that all? Just order one!

Me: Err.. I'm giving it up.

Mum: I'll order it for you!

Me: No!

Mum: How about diet coke? fanta? lemonade?

Me:...

And then last night my mum and stepdad show up with a sixpack of coke in their hands. For me.
what? I can't drink that! Of course SB automatically says: I'll drink it! while I give him death stares. I'm starting to think my parents are soft drink enablers. I will blame them when the enamel from my teeth is missing.

I am sitting in front of my computer staring at this bottle of coke deciding whether I should drink it. Damn.

No comments:

 
/>