Friday, June 20, 2008

Compulsory work blogging

For the highly observant, yes I've jumped forward in time and am posting on a Friday slot on a Thursday night. What will happen if I post tomorrow.. will it be Friday on blog time or it will have jumped to Saturday? I think I just broke time-space. For the non-observant [and the people that don't care] you can totally disregard that last paragraph.

So I went to a work interview today [for work experience] and apparently one of the conditions of ..staff entry was that all staff have to maintain a blog! well strike one for me! Hooray!

Oh, and also he'd like to make sure that I'm writing in the blog. About the company. Oh crap, now I'm under pressure to write something really nice and constructive. Hey Nick, if you're reading.. nice hat?!

What am I going to do if I need to vent?! I going to need a separate [secret] blog for work venting. Ah crap.

Or I could just moderate the whiny-ness. That could work. [Millions of people around the world suddenly wept tears of joy]

No really, it looks like a really cool company. I'm very happy to be working for them*

*I'm not sucking up. Shut up.

No comments:

 
/>