Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Off to Japan we go!

So we've extended our trip to Japan, I'm actually a bit worried about the extending of the hotel.. I mean what if we have to end up sleeping in a capsule or something?? [Getting in at nine thirty at night, being locked up in this thing til nine in the morning. Did I mention I'm claustrophobic??]

So things I want to do in Japan:

Do some jellyfish watching in Enoshima.

Buy a freaking hello kitty toaster

Go to Disneyland

Buy [clean] underwear from a vending machine

And obviously I haven't planned this out particularly well because I can't think of anything else I want to do!

Things I don't want to do:

Go to a 'rape' club [um.. gross?]

Eat whale

And do you notice I'm struggling for topics here?? I think the amount of writing I'm doing for my thesis and my new blog [which I'm just doing for fun] are completely draining me for writing about my life. But don't worry my life isn't too interesting at the moment [I swear!]

No comments:

 
/>