Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Last weekend in photoes

It has been the most gorgeous week ever, its just.. summer and I'm gearing up to spend my entire summer bumming at the beach [It will not involve anything else but laying on a towel and doing nothing]

Anyway here are the photoes from last weekend, my phone is finally working but now my computer has a virus .. its technological fun for the whole family!

It was a dinner in a korean restaurant in a back alley. True story.






Those glasses are damn geeky. It's the last time I wear them for a photo.


This is like my favourite shot ever. I love the expression on Sb's face. It says "I'm amused, I have no idea what any of you are doing"




At some point during the dinner, Mexicana morphed into Sadako.




And thats what happens when you don't have to clean up the bbq at the end, you throw things on there to see how well they burn.

No comments:

 
/>