Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dogs are not performance art. People are fuckers.




See this? I'm glad I didn't see this in my local museum because then I would've cried all the way home.

Some numbfucker from Central America saw a stray dog on the street and hired some kids to catch it, he then placed the already sick dog in a museum as an 'art piece' and then placed signs around it telling the viewers not to feed it,.. well of course, if you don't feed something it starves. And so the dog died. In the museum. With people walking around it.

And it makes me so angry I could spit, what the hell is wrong with people sometimes??? What happened to basic human compassion??? and who the hell uses a sick dog as a performance piece?? anyone?!

I really wish that she had enough energy to have bitten his nuts off before she died, maybe karma will get him and he'll be attacked by a pack of wolves on his way to the local park and then while he lays there dying, I hope people walk past him.

Anyway, I'm going to go give Minnie a hug, if you have a pet I hope you do the same.

No comments:

 
/>