Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weekend restaurant madness

Its restaurant madness! Everything was great [except for the sardines.. why would you order sardines at a restaurant??]



Men and Kandy- that light at the back of their heads? is someone else across the street taking photos. Synchronicity!


Chicken impressing all the women at the table


She was duly impressed




The natural shot up the top didn't really work, so they turned to me instead [albeit reluctantly with maximum wheedling on my part].


Its like an art gallery! of poses! [I like how Teric's head is in the hole]


And lastly, the two of us.. remember me mentioning that bandaid? you can't see it cos I turned my photo quality down to low.. Muahahahahahah.

If you haven't tried tapas, try tapas.. its like yum cha for Spanish people.

No comments:

 
/>