Friday, June 15, 2007

Rain rain go away


So now that my exams are over..I'm completely bored [relieved yet bored], and outside its pissing down rain, which is annoying me because it means that Minnie is not peeing outside but peeing on my kitchen floor [the mop handle actually has my palm imprinted onto it] not once but six times a day. I'm not even giving her much water so I don't know where its coming from.

The rain is also hampering my ability to do laundry [as you can see lack of socks] and my motivation to go out and do my driving test*.

I blame the weather for my life not being as glamorous as it should be!

Oh oh lastly but not leastly has anyone had a dirty mother cocktail? Its made of tequila, kahlua and milk. Someone ordered it the other day and it tasted strangely of old shoes, but I think I must have a hankering for old shoes [or shoes in general] because I didn't hate it the way I'd normally throw up long island iced teas. Of course under the circumstances I had to pretend I hated it, but I could see myself ordering one and annoying the bartender to bits.
"A dirty mother? ....Yeah I said your mother!"**

* motivation? what motivation? whats motivation?
**I will show you my black eye that comes up from a punch up involving dirty mothers


No comments:

 
/>