Thursday, November 15, 2012

Coffee is giving me a heart attack.

I was never the kind of person that had to have my morning cup of coffee, I have family members who say that if they don't get their dosage, they get headaches, they feel sick, the world comes off its axis when then go without. It just doesn't seem like a fun place to be.

Anyway I kicked my coffee habit a while ago, and this morning I was like 'why the hell not?' I had two back-to-back meetings- what could be wrong with two coffees in a row?

I met someone who said they used to have 15 coffees a day and now they're allergic to caffeine (True story. Maybe.)

That was at 11, and now it's four in the afternoon and I'm still struggling with heelarious heart palpitations.

So here we go, recorded for posterity. I. am. old. and drinking too much caffeine in one sitting is threatening to kill me.

If you don't hear from me in more than two months time, it's because my heart spazzed out and I'm playing the harp in the Holy Diner in the sky.

No comments:

 
/>