Tuesday, April 06, 2010

In Canberra.


I drove down to Canberra to see Mexicana this weekend. My soulmate! In the flesh! And God, it's so good to let go and just be a goofus. I mean I'm a goofus most of the time but when I'm with her I just graduate to superultra goofus mode.

Example: [we're discussing what to do because we're being super indecisive.]
Mush: We need a magic eight ball
Mexicana:We need to build a die.
Mush: Oh, but we have six decisions
Mexicana: So we build a six sided die
Mush: I don't think you can build a six sided die. How are you going to do that?
Mexicana: I don't know..
Mush: [mentally counting in my head] wait, AREN'T ALL DIE SIX SIDED??
Mexicana: Oh yeah! AHHAHAHAHA

Seriously, I'd never get away with this conversation with anyone else.

--

At one point she remarked on how I'd changed since the last time I saw her. I think seeing R6 has made me lose my edge.

Mexicana: Oh and then he said that she makes his heart feel like warm soup. Doesn't that make you feel sick? Hello? hello?
Mush: Oh, that's quite sweet.
Mexicana: Lady! That's not sweet! That's sick-making!
Mush: Oh.. yes.. but it's still kinda sweet. Ehm.

[Later on]

Mexicana: [looking at me with love and disgust] oh my God, who are you? You're like a piece of tofu.
Mush: No I'm LIKE SOUP!
Mexicana: I can see you have been entirely liquified.

--

No comments:

 
/>