Monday, April 19, 2010

Blogging Drunk

ok I 've never blogged drunk before. And I kinda wanna see how it feels. Maybe it feels more honest. All I know is. that I keep hitting the wrong keys. Also I'm really dizzy. I figure that mostly I' , a drunk dialler and not a drunk typer but that maybe cos my stupid phone is out of battery. So I can't call my faux boyfriend or Josie. or anyone else since it;s 3:40; I must've hit that backspace button lile 50,000 times in 5 minutes. But I' interested in how this comes off tmw. Even though typing is like so much concentration.

Why us noone callinf back?? At least josie likes the fauxbf and he got over th0se hurdles which are hard hurdles I think. My phone is being bastardly. why is noone awake so i can annoy them? fuck. this is stupid. i'm really sorry that lately its less than one coherent post a week. It really can't be helped. And I wanna vomit all of a sudden. Price I have to pay?? I'm getting too old for this shit. Maybe I should move to switzerland. Like Heidi. My head hurts.

I've only been typing for twenty minutes. wanna sleep. throat hurts. Ok. I'm gonnago. No real feelings expressed but I'm going to regret this tmw.Or today.

**Ok I pulled this down and have reposted it. Let's go with the honesty thing.

No comments:

 
/>