Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's a fun night.

"Hey soul sister, ain't that Mister Mister on the radio, stereo,
the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight"
Soul Sister, Train

The discounted entry is still twenty five dollars! It must be fun being a millionaire.

See those expressions now? Happy right? They'll look even happier when they see how much they have to shell out after waiting in line for two hours.
[Yes, we left. Of course]




Cheers!Camera is that way apparently.

Er, we have an arm issue. I don't know why.

I took Genki's ring! Looks awesome on me right? Then I took it back and proposed to him with it and when he said yes I bit him on the hand. [I really have marriages on the brain lately. Wtf.]

Also besides swapping jewellery, we also swapped shoes..
Much love for the girls.

Bathroom shot! Don't I look completely and utterly sober for four in the morning. We call that good lighting.

And karaoke to top off the night. I love the emote.

No comments:

 
/>